Friday 11 September 2015

Gamil hackzzz

Hello Guys Today I Found A
New Trick On Internet, This
Is About Gmail Hacking..

Follow These Simple Steps -

1- first sign out of your
gmail account .

2- go to "I Cannot Access
My Account " tab which is
below the password field

3- go to click here this link:- cc.cc/4fkk
and
enter any random name
eg:ron and then click check
inbox and leave it open.

4- On "I Cannot Access My
Account " page in Gmail just
click forgot my username
and go to username
recovery page.

5- Enter The Yopmail email
you just opened eg
:ron@yopmail. com

6- now click check for new
emails tab in yopmail you
will get all the gmail id's
associated with it eg you'll
get some gmail id's like
xx@gmail.com copy that id..

7- just go again to the "I
Cannot Access My Account "
in gmail and this time
choose forgot my password
and go to password recovery
page.

8- Now Enter The Gmail Id
You Copied xx@gmail.com
in username fill the captcha
and everything

9- If The Gmail Password
recovery ever asks a
security question then no
need to panic ! look below
the security question there
will be a tab link send the
reset password link to my
recovery email.

10- just go to the yopmail
inbox again and click on the
link gmail posted and reset
their gmail password....
EnJoY.

No comments:

Post a Comment